The state-of-the-art 75,000-square-foot Liberty Natatorium, connected to the Liberty Indoor Track Complex on Liberty Mountain, elevates Liberty University’s NCAA Division I women’s swimming & diving team and men's club swimming and water polo programs, while also attracting students and community members of all ages.
- Seating: 1,400+
- Size: 75,000 Sq. Ft.
- Nine-Lane 50-meter Pool with Movable Bulk-head
- Separate 17-Ft-Deep Diving Well
- 1-and 3-meter Springboards
- 3 Column Tower Featuring 1-,3-,5-,7.5-,& 10-Meter Platforms
- 25-Yard Wide Pool Can Be Divided Into 20 Lanes For Short-Course Training
- Additional Eight Short Course Training Lanes in Dive Well
- Video Boards
- Wireless Internet
- ADA Accessible
- Parking Adjacent to Facility